We hope the following case studies will give you an idea about the nature and quality of the solutions we deliver to our clients. Please bear in mind that this is just a small sampling. We have successfully delivered over one hundred solutions.
These documents are in PDF (Acrobat) format and are 100-220KB in size.
- Taking the Classroom to the Web
- PowerVision Brings PageWriter 2000 Training Home!
- PowerVision Provides Pratt & Whitney Engineers Web-based Technical Manuals
- Powervision Supplies a Solution for Mapping Channels to Data Paths in Streaming Logs
- SeminarPlanet Provides a World of Professional Event Information
- Network Engineers "Get Real" with Training Over the Internet
- Motorola Excels At Service Through ASC Web System
- Online Permit Shop Brings Fishing into the New Millennium
- PowerVision Creates Web-based Billing System for Motorola's iKno Product
- PowerVision Bridges Geographic Barriers with Intranet Groupware
- Industry Leader Benefits from GUI Sales Automation
- Point-of-Sale Systems Benefit from Standard Hardware Interface
- Business Requirement Planning System Streamlines Motorola Resource Management
- Standard Middleware Interface Integrates Back-Office and Point-of-Sale Systems
- Rhythm Keeps Production Line Humming
- SKU Auto Load System Streamlines Motorola Order Entry
- International Shipping and Distribution System Benefits from Automation
- Slingshot Interfaces GROWMARK'S Information Systems with off-the-shelf POS Application
- PowerVision Cleans Up MES
- PowerVision Delivers W&O Supply's MTR Management System
W&O Supply Company, a leading distributor of marine and industrial valves, headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, delployed a document management system based on DigitalVision.
- Updated: FAU Awards EDMS Contract to PowerVision .
The Florida Atlantic University (FAU) of Boca Raton awarded an EDMS contract to PowerVision. The Student Health Services department of FAU will use a system based on DigitalVision 1.2 to electronically manage its immunization records.
- DigitalVision 1.2 for Medical Records Management.
A customized version of DigitalVision 1.2 specifically tailored to manage medical records is now available. DigitalVision 1.2 provides a complete EDMS solution for medical and academic community like Student Health Services to manage health records such as immunization records etc.
- PowerVision releases DigitalVision 1.1.
PowerVision's DigitalVision architecture is the answer to an organization's ever demanding and increasing requirements to convert paper documents and to manage, track, file and retrieve valuable digital assets and electronic content...(User id: demo, password: pvdemo to see our demo DigitalVision site)
- PowerVision opens Chicago office
PowerVision is proud to announce the opening of its Chicago...(more)
- Jumpstart Your Business Success
A Free Online Conference for new and growing businesses...(more).